Management and Shareholders

Intermonte Holding is controlled by long-term shareholders who work for the company.

Intermonte Holding controls 86% of Intermonte SIM; the other 14% is in the hands of equity partners.

Management Team

Management and ShareholdersManagement and Shareholders
Your browser is out of date!

Please update to see this site properly.