Intermonte Foundation: Youth Project
The Intermonte Foundation Youth Project was created in October 2021 by Intermonte and Sandro Valeri, Chairman and founding shareholder, to help finance University studies for deserving young students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
The Intermonte Foundation Youth Project aims to issue study grants to provide access to three-year degrees for students attending the final year of High School or Technical College who intend to enrol on University or Polytechnic degree courses. Moreover, the Foundation will support students throughout their studies, from selecting the university to entering the world of work.
The Intermonte Foundation Youth Project is therefore a non-profit foundation with the charitable and socially useful purpose of supporting professional training through direct financial contributions.
Obiettivi del Progetto Giovani
- Providing grants to students in the final year of High School or Technical College
- Supporting enrolment on University and Polytechnic degree courses
- Awarding up to 10 grants per year, starting from June 2022
- Grants will have a 3-year duration
- Awards will fulfil gender equality criteria
How to support the Foundation
There are two simple ways to support the foundation: via the 5xmille donation scheme on an Italian tax return (0.5% of the personal income tax due is diverted to the selected eligible entity at no cost to the individual taxpayer), or through bank transfer.
- 5x1000: Tax code 97907810150, checking the voluntary organisation box
- Bank transfer to current account in the name of Fondazione Intermonte Progetto Giovani - IBAN: IT68T0318501600000010286987 - SWIFT: IFIGT31 - Banca IFIGEST
Details on projects accepting applications are published and freely accessible on the ‘Calls for Applications’ section (“Bandi”) of the Foundation website.
Intermonte Foundation Youth Project
Other non-profit initiatives
Intermonte Group has always been actively involved in initiatives to support the wider community, and has organised numerous charitable events over the years.
Specifically, the group has dedicated itself to fund-raising initiatives for various non-profit organisations, using its network of contacts to encourage the involvement of renowned artists and musicians such as Gianni Morandi, Edoardo Bennato, Nomadi, Pooh, Fabio Concato, Andrea Griminelli and Nek, to name but a few, as well as other leading players in the Italian financial community.
The various non-profit initiatives supported in recent years are listed below.